/r/RABM/

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introduction

Looks like the RABM (Red & Anarchist Black Metal) movement is growing rapidly. Three years ago we knew no left-wing black metal bands with only exception of Iskra, and now we have a number of blackened crust and anarchist black metal bands, and "Anarchist Black Metal" groups on myspace and last.fm. So I decided to start a blog where you'll be able to download various RABM stuff (and, of course, to read some news from the scene). Hope it wouldn't take much of my time.

"Use your head, take control!
Use your head, no gods no masters!"

(c) Amebix

P.S. And please forgive me if I'd make any mistakes in my posts. My English is far from perfect, you know. 

1 comment :

  1. Nice job! Keep it up!
    I got a little slogan I find fitting, it's a favourite of mine, my anarchist Michael Bakunin:

    "But here steps in Satan, the eternal rebel, the first freethinker and the emancipator of worlds. He makes man ashamed of his bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates him, stamps upon his brow the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging him to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge."

    ReplyDelete