/r/RABM/

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Political Terror (aka Meus Luctus) - "Bastard Beings" (2010)


POLITICAL TERROR "Bastard Beings"

Year: 2010
Genre: Raw USBM
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Born Into This
  2. Clouded Actions
  3. Death Cycle
  4. Meus Luctus
  5. Our Existence
DOWNLOAD


Political Terror (previously known as Meus Luctus), a duo from Miami (Florida), consisting of Anthony Garcia (vocals/drums) and Peter Hernandez (guitar), plays pro-environmentalist, non-militant straight edge, anarcho black metal. It's their first release, and their sound is very raw, but I guess many fans of US black metal would enjoy it anyway. And of course, it's good to see another BM band being open about their anti-authoritarian beliefs.

2 comments :

  1. Hi,
    Thanks so muuuch for all you're doing on this blog, I hope you'll keep up this work eternally...
    I'm into Red & Anarchist ideology and Metal, I joined the Facebook group about RABM, today. Did you create this group ?
    I hope we will be able to talk together, I love your blog !
    See you soon comrade,
    Evrom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I'm one of the moderators of that group. I've created both of last.fm groups (and this blog, of course).
    Thank you for your support! I'll continue to do anything in my powers...

    ReplyDelete