/r/RABM/

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crooked Mouth - s/t (2012)

CROOKED MOUTH "Crooked Mouth"

Year: 2012
Genre: Acoustic Folk
Country: Canada

Track List:
  1. Moontrance
  2. A Crow's Song
  3. Valar Morghulis
  4. The Song of Quark the Raven
  5. Children of the Sun (Hawkwind cover)
bandcamp / buy tape

Crooked Mouth is an acoustic side project of Ian (Harrow, ex-Wraith). Personally I prefer his metal releases, but I'm sure many of my readers are interested in Cascadian folk as well. Release notes:

"Recorded January MMXII in isolation on the shore of Lake Babine.

ALL MONEY MADE BY THIS RELEASE WILL BE DONATED TO FIGHT THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE "NORTHERN GATEWAY" OIL PIPELINE.

 I for one will not see this land desecrated by the greed of this society. I will stand against this wanton rape of our Earth until my last breath."
 

1 comment :

  1. from your comments i thought this will not be something special, but its really great

    ReplyDelete