/r/RABM/

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Krawwl - "Nihil MMXIII" (2013)

KRAWWL "Nihil MMXIII"

Year: 2013
Genre: Black Metal
Country: Ireland

DOWNLOAD

Cassette Demo, No. 1. Released August, 2013.
20mins (presented on one side of a 40min tape)



Very interesting release (consisting of an intro and 4 unnamed tracks), but I have nearly no info about the band. The only thing they've provided me is the contact address: krawwl.mmxiii(at)gmail(dot)com. They also participated in the "Endless Torment" compilation by Cvlt Nation.

bandcamp

P.S. There's still a lot more demos in my incoming mail, many of which similarly lacking info about the bands/artists themselves. I'll probably take a rest until the new year, and then look into all these demos (with help of my co-editors) when I'll have free time. Stay tuned.

No comments :

Post a Comment