/r/RABM/

Monday, June 30, 2014

Askvald - "Fernab des Weges" (2014)

ASKVALD "...fernab des Weges"

Year: 2014
Genre: Black Metal
Country: Denmark / Germany

Track List:
  1. Fernab des Weges
  2. TotMastAsche
  3. Neue Heimat
DOWNLOAD

Askvald is a melodic black metal project started by one of my avid readers in mid-2013. He was playing in several bands and projects since 1999, and here's his first own release - a 3-track EP titled "Fernab des Weges". After several "try & fails" he managed to find the kind of sound and arrangements that's alright for him, and I'd say it isn't bad at all for a debut!  The lyrics on "Fernab des Weges" are mostly about being pissed off by modern human behaviour and today's blindfolded society(s). I'll be probably the first to post it, but re-distributing it is highly encouraged. If you want a contact info for the project, just email me.
P.S. I have a few more demos from other projects beside this one - but it's mostly noise, ambient and other experimental stuff, not metal, so I'll review it a little later. Stay tuned.

No comments :

Post a Comment